It’s been just over 12 months since I decided to leave my career as a corporate accountant and embark on starting an internet business and living my life on my own terms….
For those of you who are currently work 9-5 for an employer thinking whether this whole ‘laptop lifestyle’ thing is for them… I urge you to check out this video I shot whilst canoeing around Thailand.
The change in lifestyle is DRAMATICALLY different. Let me compare each lifestyle having experienced each.
1) Corporate Life
– Sitting in traffic, waiting to get to the job we hate, sitting in the office waiting for 5 o’clock, counting down the minutes to the weekend, which is never long enough.
– long hours at the office, working overtime, late night to bed.
– feeling constantly overworked and underpaid
– only paid for hours traded of time
2) Laptop Life
– Work when you want, with whom you want, and wherever you want
– zero commute (just pull out your laptop)
– you are paid what you are ACTUALLY worth
– you set up systems and automation that pay you 24/7, 365 days of the year
– you have more FREE time to do the things you love
Well ‘great’ you must think, “but what’s the catch?”
The ‘catch’ is that you need to be prepared to do some serious learning and put in solid effort to get educated about internet marketing and how all this ‘stuff’ works. If you don’t have passion or the commitment to a ‘better life’, then the laptop lifestyle is definitely not for you.
For those of you who are ready to get started, here’s the exact same system and training platform we used ourselves.
Keeping your passion alive